Oilers/Texans Winter Hitting League
- Dates (Monday 12/16, Wednesday 12/18, Monday 12/23, Monday 1/6, & Finals Monday 1/13)
Time 1 (6:30pm - 7:25pm)
Time 2 (7:30pm - 8:25pm)
- Cost - $65 (Oilers/Texans - $55)
- YOU ARE ABLE TO SIGN UP FOR 2 GAMES ALTHOUGH COST WILL BE EITHER $130/$110 RESPECTIVELY)
- 2 players per team although you may sign up as an individual
9 innings or 1hr (whatever comes first)
2 kids per team
2 teams per cage
5 Swings per kid each inning(All 5 swings will be done at one time)
Pull Side NET Low - 1pt
Back NET Low- 2pt
Oppo Side NET Low -2pt
- All points have to be line drives in the air, anything that hits the top net does not count for any points.
- A swing and miss counts as a swing.
- One parent will keep score
This will be a 5 week long competition with the 5th week being Championship week.
All payments can be made on site using check of credit card/debit card(Visa or Mastercard) or through the Texas Oilers website @ www.texasoilersbaseball.com. Click the merchandise store and you will find the Hitting League Option to pay. Please make the checks payable to Texas Oilers Baseball.